To make the best decisions on behalf of New Zealand farmers, we need to know what you think. The information you give us when you register will help us to improve the way we communicate with you.
If you're on the electoral roll you can:
- nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ director elections
- nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ farmer council elections
- vote at B+LNZ annual meetings
- vote in the six-yearly referendum to decide how levies are collected and invested
- get the latest research and information in our newsletters and annual report
Who can register
To be eligible to vote you need to own sheep or cattle and farm them commercially. This doesn't have to be your main business, but the meat you produce must be used commercially rather than for your own use.
How to register
You can register on this website – it's easy. Please click on the first button if you farm livestock at a single location. Click on the second button if you have livestock in more than one place.
Register to vote
Register multiple farm locations
If you have any questions about the Beef + Lamb New Zealand electoral roll or the registration process, please email us or call 0800 BEEFLAMB (0800 233 352)