These workshops will provide an introduction to:
- Your role in assisting your employees get back to work quickly.
- What to do when your employees are off work because of an accident.
- Experience rating – how to influence your levies.
- Overcoming barriers to a successful return to work.
- ACC's role – how we can work with you and the medical providers.
- You will be provided with information and tools to set up your return to work system.
- 12–1.30pm,Tuesday 19 September
- 12–1.30pm, Friday 29 September
- 3–4.30pm, Friday 13 October
- 3–4.30pm, Friday 20 October
- 10–11.30am, Wednesday 22 November.
All workshops will be held at the BNZ Partners Centre, Level 1, 84 Esk Street, Invercargill.
Please send your name, contact details, your business or employer and the date of the workshop you would like to attend to Bronwyn Campbell (ACC Injury Prevention & Management Consultant): firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 211 0229