On the day
The event starts at 10am and will finish with a barbecue and cash bar.
Please bring your own lunch and a portable seat.
Note: We will be outside for the majority of the day, so please be sunsmart and bring with you a hat, sunblock and water.
- Dr Jacqueline Rowarth from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- John Donkers, Board member for Irrigation New Zealand.
- Otago Regional Council will speak on Rabbit and Wilding pine control.
- Andrew and Tracy Paterson, owners of Matakanui Staion.
- Dr Mark Ferguson from New Zealand Merino.
The farm is 20 minutes north of Alexandra and 10 minutes south from Omakau.
B+LNZ signs will direct you from the main road from Omakau and Chatto Creek.
Registrations are essential for catering purposes.
Register to Theresa Laws (B+LNZ): Theresa.Laws@beeflambnz.com or phone 03 448 9180