Yes it’s that time again and we are pleased to bring you an informative and practical day focused on sheep genetics and ram buying decisions.
Make sure you circle this date in your diary and register, spaces are limited to 25.
Lunch will be provided.
The better sheep breeding workshops purpose is to provide farmers with the basic principles when selecting rams to purchase.
- Relevance of subjective and objective information when selecting rams.
- How to interpret and use genetic information in your next ram purchasing.
- Decision how to simplify ram selection with selection indexes.
- How to use internet tools to source better genetics for you flock.
- Practical hands on exercises designed for those of us who learn by doing.
Please pre-register for catering purposes to Rachel Jukes (B+LNZ): email@example.com, 07 839 0282 or text name and email to 027 203 9800